In era of this modern educational system. Some of best Educational Apps plays such a big role for students and learners. We often try to learn something new every day and want to explore more in education.
Day by day we making education as our main priority now within this 21 centuries we saw Augmented Reality (AR) Apps that Changing Education System whole here in this article we choose our best top 10 apps for all stuff educational available in Google Play store.
1. Udemy – Online Courses
It is one of best e-learning app with some Educational Apps available in play store. They also have featuring over 130,000+ videos about courses that were taught by expert instructors.
Also have more than 50 million students and also 57,000 instructors teaching courses in all over 65 languages. Udemy also offers important programming languages courses.
They have also some of them are Python, Java Technologies, PHP Language, Java Script, Dart by Google, and a lots of more. Udemy also offers diploma courses as well medicals you can’t even know which course has been left which they don’t offer teach.
WHY YOU USE UDEMY FOR LEARNING AND OTHER EDUCATIONAL APPS.
Udemy is one best source of learning online and it also be considered as recognised by many companies especially Tech companies. Udemy was developed in May 2010. As of Jan 2020, the platform has more than 50 million students.
And with 57,000 instructors teaching courses in over 65 languages. There also have been over 295 million course enrolments so far. Udemy have more than 2,000 topics from coding to data science also have marketing, Photoshop, yoga, and much more they’ve offers to students and adults.
They also have new courses, on cutting-edge topics like machine learning, artificial intelligence, and crypto block chain. So many students who can’t able to pay for learning they also have Udemy free courses program for them also there are free course of Udemy available online without certification.
FACTS AND FEATURES ABOUT UDEMY:
- COURSES FROM EXPERTS: Udemy offers best courses by experts who are working in giant tech companies or have famous in their fields over they have 50,000+ expert instructors teaching in 60+ different languages.
- LEARNING AFFORDABLY: They offers both free and paid courses within your budget. Once you enrolled in courses than you’ll get life time access there.
- LEARN ANYWHERE: You can learn anywhere once you get the course you can download it or also you can watch it online on Udemy.
- CUTTING EDGE TOPICS: They’ve offers lots of cutting edge topics like machine learning, artificial intelligence, and block chain and been continuously refreshed by them.
2. Khan Academy | Free Online Courses, Lessons & Practice
Have you ever heard of Khan Academy? Khan Academy is well known for its teaching ability their goal is to creating a set of online tools so that can help educate students. Khan Academy is a non-profit educational organization created in 2008 by Salman Khan.
Who have started free online education platform and an organization known as Khan Academy with which he has produced over 6,500 video lessons teaching a wide spectrum of academic subjects, originally focusing on mathematics and sciences. In 2010.
Google also donated $2 million to Khan Academy for creating new courses and translating content into other languages. All resources they have been available for free of cost to student in the website and the App in Google Play store.
WHY YOU USE KHAN ACADEMY FOR LEARNING AND OTHER EDUCATIONAL APPS.
It’s not might be wrong when we say Khan Academy is one of best e-learning source available in the Internet. Since it’s been supported by many multi-national companies and tech giants like Google, Facebook, Gates Foundation and other philanthropic organisations giving them lots of donations.
Khan Academy also launched Financial Literacy Video Series for college graduates, and job seekers and also young professionals. In July 2017, Khan Academy became the official practice partner for the College Board’s Advanced Placement.
You can also get many advantages from starting to learning from there. They also offer so much computer sciences courses which will make your coding skills much better you can learn from Khan Academy coding courses.
FACTS AND FEATURES ABOUT KHAN ACADEMY:
- SHARPEN YOUR SKILLS: You can practice exercises and there are lots of quizzes during courses with instant feedbacks with step by step hints to improve your learning ability.
- LEARN FOR FREE: All the courses that Khan Academy has offered are totally free of cost anyone can sign up and enroll in the course and get certified by them.
- EXAMS PREPARATION THEY OFFERS: Khan Academy MCAT, SAT, GMAT, LSAT, MCAT, NCLEX-RN, and AP exams programs. They are well known for exam preparation also lots of students getting exam preparation by learning from Khan Academy.
- LEARNING OFFLINE: Internet is not working now it’s not a big deal if you are learning by using Khan Academy you can learn offline, bookmark and download your favorite content to watch videos without an internet connection.
3. edX: Online Course by Harvard, MIT, Berkeley, IBM.
edX was founded by Harvard and MIT also been considered as home of more than 200millions learners online. edX is the one of freest e-learning app available in play store with backed my majority of top leading ranked universities.
In the world and been sponsored by leading industry-companies. edX also offering more than 2000+ courses to learners who wish to learn online.
WHY YOU USE EDX FOR LEARNING AND OTHER EDUCATIONAL APPS.
Want to make your home as a classroom and know how to learn new skill by well recognised platform if yes?. Then edX will be the best option for you. edX have leading in online courses by well know software engineers and expertise in their field teachers who have teaching in universities teaching at in edX.
That might perfect if you don’t able to afford enough on your education. They’ve offered around more than 2000 courses in additional subjects including art, law, history, architecture, nutrition, psychology and many more.
FACTS AND FEATURES ABOUT EDX:
- WELL KNOWN: edX is supported by both well-known top universities in the world. Its every student dreams to be get graduation from there they have tough competition out there so they started learning online those who can’t able to afford.
- LEARN NEW SKILLS ANYTIME: You can learn your skills anything this app has so much to offer you. They’ve more than 2000 courses has to offers to students who wish to learn at home in their meantime.
- LEARN FROM EXPERTS OF TOP INSTITUTIONS: They’ve a huge verity of courses that by from top institutes they collaborate together to share the best knowledge among students who want to learn.
- GLOBAL LEARNING COMMUNITY: Students comes from every country in the world to edx! Whether you are interested in computer science, languages, engineering, psychology, writing, electronics, biology, or marketing. They have the best courses for you.
4. Programming Hub: Learn to Code
Programming Hub is one of well-known source for learning about programming languages. With a huge collection of 5000+ programs (code examples) there and 20+ courses.
They’ve offered and with the fastest compiler in the world, all your programming needs are bundled in a single app for your daily practice. They have our 1,000,000+ downloads in play store and been considered as best app for learning about programming scripts.
WHY YOU USE PROGRAMMING HUB FOR LEARNING AND OTHER EDUCATIONAL APPS.
Programming Hub is one of the e-learning which have been e created using research and in collaboration. With The Google experts and also been awarded as editor choice in google play store.
If you want to learn how to code than want to be expert in coding in different programming languages. But have no idea where from you learn and how to learn than enrol right now on Programming Hub.
It could be your best opportunity don’t waste your time to thinking about tomorrow just start from and its totally free.
FACTS AND FEATURES ABOUT PROGRAMMING HUB:
- HUGE COLLECTION: They have huge collection that offers for learner who are willing to learning about how to code and which language will be the best to learn with over 5000+ programs and 5000+ programs they’ve offer to learn.
- TEACHING STYLE: Their Concept-based on illustrations make students easily to learn the code in a fun way.
- OFFLINE MODE: They offers Offline Mode to get programming courses online.
- PROGRAMMING COURSES: To make your learning more interesting, there experts have created bite-sized easy to learn and interactive courses which will help you learn programming easily like never you before. It’s the best place to learn new concepts every day.
5. Wikipedia -The Free Encyclopedia
Our list will be incomplete without adding Wikipedia on to it. Wikipedia is one of the best source for learning by their own everything you want to know to make research you’ll first get it in to Wikipedia and lots of idiotic stuff you’ll find from there.
Students use Wikipedia as the source of knowledge from someone’s biography to some nation’s history literally everything you’ll find on there.
WHY YOU USE WIKIPEDIA FOR LEARNING AND OTHER EDUCATIONAL APPS.
With over 10,000,000+ downloads in google play store and been considered as the best source in the world for learning about something. Wikipedia have offered more than 40 million+ articles in 300+ languages, no matter where you are from you can accessible there.
Wikipedia is a complete solution to all of your doubts. If you want to search anything on the Wikipedia it gives you totally accurate results about it.
FACTS AND FEATURES ABOUT WIKIPEDIA:
- READ IN YOUR LANGUAGE: While you can search 40 million articles in Wikipedia with over 300 languages that’s also makes it the world largest source of information.
- IT’S FREE AND OPEN: Wikipedia is the free open source encyclopedia anyone can edit. Articles on Wikipedia are freely licensed. Their app code is 100% open source for those who want to take part in contribution.
- EASY TO SEARCH: Most probably You can search easily in Wikipedia within the articles with the search bar at the top of the app You can also even search using your favorite emoji’s or voice-enabled search in Wikipedia.
- NIGHT MODE: They have a beautiful and distraction-free interface which let you focus on the essential for reading the articles. With text size adjustment and also themes in pure black, dark, sepia or light, you can choose the most pleasant reading experience which makes you more comfortable to read.
6. Alison Courses | Free Online Courses & Online Learning
Are you searching for Pro Apps Bundle for Education? than Alison app would might be your best choice with over 100,000+ downloads on google play store. Alison Community one of thriving community in the terms of online education.
They have around 11 million registered learners with 1.5 million graduates, and also offering students about more than 1,000 courses available for free access as of December 2017.
Alison is a free online education platform that mostly focuses on the workplace-based skills for learners. It was founded in Galway, Ireland by the Irish social entrepreneur Mike Feerick on 21 April 2007.
WHY YOU USE ALISON FOR LEARNING AND OTHER EDUCATIONAL APPS.
You can learn with your fingertips with the Alison App for Android. Alison Free Education is help for many students whether they are from some hut in Africa or living in luxuries home in America.
Alison is for all the students who are willing to learning some skills online. Their learning program is totally free of cost you can learn various skills. You can also can get diplomas in many skills with Alison only you’ve to pay for your Alison certificate.
If you wish to get that from Alison. Alison Academy is the also best known for their charity work for the education.
FACTS AND FEATURES ABOUT ALISON:
- ENROL TO COURSE you can get enrolled any course with just one click and its free.
- SHARE THE COURSES: By sharing your courses can empower other to make them learns it could be helpful for our community to learn together for create the world better place.
- SHARE YOUR SUCCESS: you can also share your success with your friends, family members, colleagues anyone you want to share.
- EARN COURSE CERTIFICATES Course Certificates: By pay little to get Alison certificate and become Alison certified.
7. Stepik: Free Courses For All
Are you want to learn some computer science based skills? than for that we will recommended you Stepik org. Stepik Academy is being created to provide the world new experts on computer science?
Stepik know for their courses on data science some of them are Data Structures, Adaptive Java, Kotlin and many more course available there.
WHY YOU USE STEPIK FOR LEARNING AND OTHER EDUCATIONAL APPS.
Stepik org is well known for the students of computer science or data science. It is the supported by many tech giants like Samsung, Bioinformatics Institute, Computer Science Centre, and lots of others.
If you are looking for stepik to put in your e-learning list than I will be not a bad idea. Maybe you’ll get a support from tutor online if you learning on Stepik because it’s a cloud based e-learning academy.
FACTS AND FEATURES ABOUT STEPIK:
- DOWNLOAD LECTURES: You can download your favorite lectures with stepik to study them even you are offline.
- DEADLINE ABOUT ASSIGNMENT: Never forget a deadline by easily importing them into in your mobile calendar.
- ADJUST THE SPEED: You can adjust speed by your own for your video play back for optimal learning experience you get.
- CONNECT WITH OTHERS: Connect to with your fellow students so you can get your questions answered instantaneously by engaging through in the comment section
8. Coursera | Build Skills with Online Courses from Top Institutions
Coursera is an American online learning platform founded in 2012 by the Stanford professors team. They also have coursera free courses which are well established program for the students who learn the skills by the university professors but can’t afford to pay for the education.
App also offers massive open online courses (MOOC), specialisations and also lots of degrees to the students in their respected field. Have you ever heard about machine learning?
Coursera machine learning courses have been famously know by the machine learning students who have post graduated. Caoursera have almost 47 million registered users online with over 450 employees.
WHY YOU USE COURSERA FOR LEARNING AND OTHER EDUCATIONAL APPS.
They also offers 104 on-demand courses with over having the total number of strategic partners is more than 200 across 29 different countries. Coursera was first launched in April 2012 and since than its now have become one of known for its contribution on online e-learning services for the students of different countries.
Coursera internship program is also be counted as one of best opportunity internes further about that topic you also can read more by clicking on the hyperlink. Most have students have asked Is Coursera free?
By generally speaking yes coursera is totally free but to earn a Course Certificate, you will have to pay for that.
FACTS AND FEATURES ABOUT COURSERA:
- COURSERA REVIEW: Coursera have 5,000,000+ downloads and also rated with 4.3 stars on android play store and also received more than 20thousands positive comments on the app.’
- BROWSE COURSES: Application have offers many courses from computer programming to music to medicine there’s nothing left that coursera have not to offer.
- STREAM LECTURES: You can Play video anytime or download them for you offline learning with this feature.
- BEST INSTRUCTORS: I might be not wrong if i tell you that they have best instructors for students coursera have been supported from world’s top universities and their professors teaching the students online on coursera.
9. Duolingo: Learn Languages Free
Duoglingo app is the language learning app its offers lots of language which ever you have wished to learn. Duoglingo have make it easy task for you. It’s also been awarded as Google Play’s Editor’s Choice and “Best of the Best” of 2013 and 2014.
Duoglingo offers more than 94 different languages to the learners and they have furthermore over 300 million registered users across the world.
WHY YOU USE DUOLINGO FOR LEARNING AND OTHER EDUCATIONAL APPS.
Doulingo have so much offers for the languages learners and also it’s be called as best learning app on google Play store.
Even more than 100,000,000+ downloads which makes one of downloaded e-learning app in the Play store. Doulingo also been considered as best app for schools’ students every parents want to make their child language expert in today’s era. Duolingo meaning is “Two Languages”.
It is the Spanish Word which means Duo = Two. Lingo = Language. Doulingo also have 4.7 star rated in google Play store with having more than 40 thousand positive comments which also makes its most-liked e-learning app available in Google Play store.
FACTS AND FEATURES ABOUT DOULINGO:
- ITS EFFECTIVE: With 34 hours of learning in Doulingo are equivalent to a semester of the university-level education.
- EASY TO LEARN: Doulingo designed makes learners for comfortable and eye opening view makes them learn easily.
- DOULINGO IS FREE: You can learn 94 different languages without spent any single penny.
- AWARDED FOR THEIR CONTRIBUTIONS: As a result the app has also been awarded as Google Play’s Editor’s Choice Best of the Best” of 2013 and 2014.
10. Hello English: Learn English
If you want to learn English Language than Hello English App is best for you. Furthermore it is English learning application that is available in Google Play store.
It have over 15 million download with over 50-million users online. As a result Hello English was launched in October 2014 by the Culture Alley.
Likewise the application consists of 475 interactive lessons also games associated with reading, writing, speaking, and listening and also has game-fiction type of mechanics in the app.
WHY YOU USE HELLO ENGLISH FOR LEARNING AND OTHER EDUCATIONAL APPS.
Hello English offers you to learn English easily. So if you are not native English speaker and want to be one than that app might be almost perfect option for you with over 475 English lessons.
Used by the over 50 Millions of learners for spoken English, grammar, and vocabulary building online. It’s also been awarded as Google’s Editor’s Choice from 2017 and 2018.
Now you can learn English from your native language easily online just download this app.
FACTS AND FEATURES ABOUT HELLO ENGLISH:
- DISCUSSIONS WITH TEACHERS: You can ask any questions on grammar related or about translations from the teachers online through this feature.
- WORDS DICTIONARY: This app has offer you 10 Thousand words dictionary you can learn new words, and hear their pronunciation easily.
- CHAT BOTS: You can do practice your English with Chat Bots.
- LEARN WITH FRIENDS: Hello English offers Multi-player games to learn and can do quizzes with your friends to practice English with learners across the globe online with this app.
Thank you for reading our article, so we tried our best to help you to find the Top 10 Best Pro Educational Apps for Android 2020, hence if you liked our article or if our article really helped you hopefully then please appreciate us in the comment section it will really motivate us.